North Park West B&B Artful lodging -
by a tranquil waterfall
Suttons Bay village
Photos feature the B&B's peaceful yard and waterfall.
Below is North Park (across the road).
You will be within minutes
of 30 wineries with tasting rooms, a casino, and Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park.
"In many ways it reminded us of France!" Diane
Boiled egg presentation
with little bird,
pine cone, spruce,
and shredded brown paper
"Jackie's house, its location and her hospitality are outstanding. With the insanely creative interior decoration, the atmosphere in the house is uplifting. The room (Bird's Nest) was fully equipped and extremely comfortable and spotless. Its orientation at the back of the house lets the sound of the waterfall in at night. After a day trip (Sleeping Bear Dune, Traverse City, Leelanau Lake, etc) the deck over the stream provided the perfect relaxation spot where one can sit in the shade while the waterfall provides coolness and a calming background sound. Last but not least, Jackie's hospitality is outstanding. The Technicolor (TM) breakfasts she cooks are are beautiful to see as they are scrumptious. Jackie entertains with hilarious stories collected from a life as a free and magical spirit."
Michael O'Shea, Amsterdam, Holland
North Park West B&B breakfasts
"Rose Garden Room"
This charming room faces the woods and stream on the north side of the B&B.
- 2 twins side-by-side
- Detached private bath, spa robes
- Window air conditioning
- In-room fridge, electric fireplace, TV, A/C
"Royal Bee Chambers"
My most spacious guest suite
faces the road.
- Pillowtop king bed, attached bath
- In-suite fridge, coffeemaker, TV, A/C
"The Birds Nest"
- Full Bed, en-suite bath
- Direct access to outdoors via spiral stairway to deck below.
- Coffeemaker, TV, refrigerator, fireplace
*6% use tax will be added
to all sales
- Ironed bed linens (1940's Ironright electric mangle.)
- Gourmet breakfasts presented on vintage tablecloths w/ antique silver. Food is garnished with flowers.
- Hand crafted soap balls
- Local wines
- Brochure area w/ ideas for daytrips.
- 24-hour hospitality table w/ teas. cookies, coffee
- Convenient location on 2 wine trails ("Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail" and "North of M-204 Wine Trail" - over 26 wineries and a distillery
- 3 miles to the Leelanau Sands Casino w/slots, gaming, shows
- Traverse City is 20 minutes along the shoreline
- TART trail is just across corner.
Posted on Trip Advisor 7/15/14
"What fun this place is
Three couples of college friends spent six wonderful nights at a most unique B & B. This place is decorated to the hilt. Every room provides you more things to discover each time you enter. Statuary, glass pieces, wall hangings, painted floors and furniture are everywhere. The grounds are just the same. In the back yard is a lovely little water way with a water fall. We often spent quiet afternoons reading out there.
The breakfasts were outstanding. Artisan breads, breakfast meats, quiches, pancakes, and French toast were on our menus. Every morning we awoke to a very appetizing display of food. Our hostess, Jackie, is quite the cook and artist.
She made us feel quite at home and gave us many ideas for local adventures. The B & B is very conveniently located. It is in easy walking distance to the bay, the beach, and downtown Suttons Bay. Three of our favorite restaurants were only a 15 minute or less walk. Several quaint little towns with great shopping and restaurants were short miles away."