"the new" North Park West B&B
Uptown Suttons Bay, right in the village
North Park West B&B is located just west of North Park in Suttons Bay. It belongs to an art collector and former interior designer. The B&B is perfectly sited within the village with walking distance to all our charming amenities.
Just up the road you can enjoy more than 30
wine tasting rooms,
Sleeping Bear Dunes
Leelanau Sands Casino.
In the back, visit our own wildflower meadow and the massive waterfall featured in this photo. Elopement ceremonies are often held here.
Across the road, North Park, below, fronts on Lake Michigan and offers a boat launch, grills, and picnic shelter w/well-maintained bathrooms. Looking into the distance, in the photo (right, below) you can see Marina Park. It is a short stroll from North Park West.
North Park West fronts M-204 (W. Race Street) leading W. to historic Fishtown and Sleeping Bear Dunes.
From the B&B you can easily walk to all the boutiques and cafes in the village.
All guests enjoy
- Wireless Internet access
- In-room: TVs, refrigerators, writing tables, electric fireplaces, coffeemakers, original art, professional decorating
- Mini-freezer, microwave, ironing board and iron for common use
- Laundry use - clotheslines or electric dryer
- 2 exhilarating full-service outdoor showers
- Comfortable use of common areas
- Continental-Plus Breakfast: an expanded continental breakfast of hot beverage(s), pastry, juice, plus additional cereals, breads and fruits.
- Local wine waiting in your room on arrival
- Homemade cookies
- Convenient location on 2 wine trails ("Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail" and "North of M-204 Wine Trail" - over 26 wineries and a distillery + Leelanau Peninsula Vintners Association is just across road (literature, maps, event information).
- 3 miles to the Leelanau Sands Casino w/slots, gaming, shows
- Traverse City is 20 minutes along the shoreline
- TART trail is just across corner, Suttons Bay Bikes (rentals) is close
- 20' waterfall in your private nature area, stairwell leads down
- $100 elopements offered at waterfall
"In many ways it reminded
us of France!" Diane
All bedrooms suites are being redone at this time.
Stay tuned for newest photos.
Rose Garden Room (sleeps 2)
Detached private bath, spa robes
Weekend days: $150
Weekly rate: $900
Royal Bee chambers (sleeps 6)
2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths + rooftop shower. 2 stairways, 2 TVs
- King bedroom w/ 1/2 bath accesses 3-piece bath, outdoor shower
- 2nd bedroom w/full bed and two twin beds accesses the 3-piece bath
Weekend days: $350
Weekly rate: $1900
(6% sales tax will be added)
lives next to the B&B
Consider having a $100 waterfall elopement while you are visiting.